Saturday 6 December 2014

How to get 12GB on your Glo network using blackberry Subscription.

This is not new ,I received a  message from GloBBData yesterday ,the message stated as below
'Wow! You get 6GB on Complete month for just #1000.Upgrade today and avail more data on your Blackberry.Enjoy!'
I was wondering what could this mean,then i check my pocket and to my greatest surprise i still have #1500  with me ,to cut the story short ,I recharged as requested  then i re-subscribe to the data i have on the sim.

Wow! i was given 9gb + 3gb making 12gb for just #2000 and it will lasted for Two month ,meaning ending of February .
check your message now maybe you ignored reading message thinking it maybe all this fraudsters ,You may be so luck as i am.

Note: no trick require to this ,you must be qualify before buying recharge card to overload your data.
Please use the comment box to appreciate or ask for any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop a comment.